Toyota Hilux 2005-19+ Vigo/Revo Fox Performance Series Coilover
Toyota Hilux 2005-19+ Vigo/Revo Fox Performance Series Coilover
VMN takes pride in offering the best Fox Performance Series coilovers that are specifically manufactured and designed to suit Australia's extreme off-road conditions.
This product fits the following vehicles:
Toyota / Hilux / N70/Vigo/Kun26 2005-2011
Toyota / Hilux / N70/Vigo/Kun26 2011-2015
Toyota / Hilux / N80/Revo/GGUN 08/15 - 11/2018
Toyota / Hilux / N80/Revo/GGUN 11/2018 and on
Fox Hilux Coilovers are no ordinary front struts and these are no Ordinary Fox Coilovers. Manufactured to suit Australian conditions, this strut is the best we've experienced for the Toyota Hilux Vigo (2005-15) With a bit more length than the standard Fox Performance series shock absorber combined with a carefully designed Australian manufactured tapered coil spring, this shock absorber we think is the best out there for a 50mm-75mm suspension list in the Toyota Hilux. Don't buy your Fox suspension anywhere else as you could be purchasing the standard Fox Suspension product imported directly from the US which is not suited to Australian conditions.
Everything is included out of the box, unlike other kits that try to charge extra for greasable shackles and leaf spring bushes.
- Custom Fox Performance Series Adjustable (0-3") Front Coilover
- Custom Fox Performance Series Long Travel Rear Shocks
- Preassembled with Platinum Series Coils
- Rear leaf springs
- Leaf Spring Bush Kit
- Greasable Shackles
- Replacement U- bolts
And of course you get those great Fox features that include:
- Body: 50mm Metal Impacted 6061-T6 aluminium will resist rust over time
- Body Plating: Clear anodized for a durable finish
- Internal Reservoir: Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Components: Black anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminium Shaft 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bearing: Large diameter, heavy-duty spherical
- Mounting: Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
- We have years of experience in offroad and outback driving conditions.
- We have over 10 years experience retailing 4WD accessories online.
- Chances are that if you have a problem, we will have a solution.
- We use best of breed secure online technologies tightly integrated to our carriers.
- We offer a number of payment methods including Zip Money, Afterpay, Visa, Amex, Mastercard, and Paypal.
- We only offer the best brands at fair prices and have over 5000 quality 4WD accessories available on line
- We back our products with great service. But don’t listen to us, see what is said about us online.
Let’s get to the practical stuff… the kind of things we file under boring-but-useful.
Australia is a big place. You shouldn’t be surprised to hear that delivery times and charges depend on where you want us to deliver to, the value of your order, and the type of delivery you need. We’ll be shipping your order from Acacia Ridge, Brisbane, Australia.
We do our best to get your product to you for the lowest shipping cost. We have at least 7 trustworthy carriers on our books and we always quote the cheapest available shipping cost because we know you don’t want to pay any more than you have to.
We include a shipping calculator for all Australian destinations on every product page so you can check a rate before checkout. International customers have to enter the checkout to obtain shipping quotes.
We’re nice people. That’s why we offer all customers who’ve bought products from VMN a 21 day satisfaction guarantee. That means you can return products bought from us within 21 days and, as long as they’re in the same condition you received them in, you’ll get a refund or exchange. All you need is a valid receipt or your delivery note. There are the odd exceptions (aren’t there always?), but they’re covered on the rest of this page.
NO QUIBBLE RETURN
To be eligible for a No Quibble Return, your item must be returned unused and in the same condition that you received it in (including being in its original packaging).
We said in our guarantee that we’re nice people, and that’s true, but we do keep an eye on returns. If customers are found to be abusing the generosity of our guarantee, we reserve the right to refuse further returns from them. Fair’s fair. Remember, at law, a change of mind is not a valid reason for a refund.
This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
We don’t offer returns on the items below. They’re the kind of things you’d probably expect…
- Any item not in its original condition or packaging, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Custom made or colour coded items
Don’t forget, we’ll need a receipt or proof of purchase to complete your return.
To return your product, please email us with proof of purchase and we will send you a return shipping label. Ship it to the address on the returns label. You’ll be responsible for paying for the shipping costs for returning items, and they’re non-refundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $50, you might want to consider obtaining shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee your returned item in transit.
Once we receive your return, we’ll inspect it and send you an email to say we’ve received it. We’ll also let you know if your refund has been approved (or not). If it’s approved, we’ll process your refund and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within 14 days.
If an item is being returned because of our stuff up, we will provide a full refund and cover the return shipping costs, or credit the value towards an alternative item.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If you’re expecting a refund and haven’t received it, please double-check your bank account. It seems obvious, but people often forget! If it’s not there, contact your credit card company and/or bank as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done all of that and still haven’t received your refund, give us a nudge at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work out where the gremlins are.