Oztec 50mm Suspension Lift kit Suit Mazda BT50
Oztec 50mm Suspension Lift kit Suit Mazda BT50/Ford PX Ranger
Our most economical 40-50mm suspension lift kit for the Mazda BT50. Designed and manufactured here in Australia for Australian conditions and backed by a limited lifetime warranty for the life of your vehicle (while you own it).
SKU: Template sku 100616
This product fits the following vehicles:
Ford / Ranger / PX2 7/2015 - 9/2018
Ford / Ranger / PX1 9/2011 - 06/2015
Mazda / Mazda BT50 / BT50 (10/11+)
International Shipping Costs available in Checkout
Our most economical 40-50mm suspension lift kit for the Mazda BT50. Designed and manufactured here in Australia for Australian conditions and backed by a limited lifetime warranty for the life of your vehicle (while you own it). This suspension lift kit includes what others leave out or charge you more for. Complete with:
- Australian made Kings Springs
- Greasable shackles
- Greasable front pin
- Centre Bearing relocation kit
- Complete range of front coils and rear leaf springs to match your load-carrying characteristics
- massive 64mm diameter shock body
- Lifetime warranty on shock absorbers
- Rear shocks tailored to your axle weight with comfort and cargo rated rear shocks
Oztec shocks are engineered and designed by Australian Rally Champion George Shepheard, former engineer to Peter Brock and Jim Richards. By focussing on results and reputation rather than marketing clout, Oztec suspension lift kits are very well priced despite performing better than more expensive brands that are often sourced from abroad without the attention to offroad engineering detail that has gone into these shocks.
Don't let the price deceive you. This is a high-quality suspension kit.
- We have years of experience in offroad and outback driving conditions.
- We have over 10 years experience retailing 4WD accessories online.
- Chances are that if you have a problem, we will have a solution.
- We use best of breed secure online technologies tightly integrated to our carriers.
- We offer a number of payment methods including Zip Money, Afterpay, Visa, Amex, Mastercard, and Paypal.
- We only offer the best brands at fair prices and have over 5000 quality 4WD accessories available on line
- We back our products with great service. But don’t listen to us, see what is said about us online.
No order may be cancelled, modified or deferred without the prior written consent of the Company (which is at the Company’s sole discretion). If such consent is given it is, at the Company’s election, subject to the Company being reimbursed all losses, including loss of profits, and paid a cancellation fee (being not less than 20% of the invoice price of the Goods).
Goods not returnable: Any goods specially made, including items cut to length. Any goods made, or purchased to a firm and irrevocable order or any goods altered or damaged by the Purchaser cannot be returned under any conditions.
WHEN do items need to be returned by?
Goods must be returned within 14 days of issuance of the Company's written consent.
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
Returned goods shall be returned to the Company's place of trading or such other place nominated by the Company.
HOW do you return items?
Returned Goods must be clearly marked with the Return Authorisation Number or such orther reference provided by the Company.
SHIPPING for returns?
Original shipping rates are not refundable. The customer is reposnsible for packaging and shipping of returned goods. Goods returned in a damaged condition are not refundable.
CREDIT for returns?
Credits for returned goods (net of cancellation fees) shall be made by direct deposit or crediting the credit card used for theoriginal purchase.
Instore return option?
Goods can be returned in person to the Company's trading address in person during normal business hours.
Goods shipped for return must be packaged in a similar manner to how it was shipped to you so that damagin in transit does not occur.